Peru

Peru
Machu Picchu

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Arrived in Lima MTC! First email from Connor

I sucessfully arrived at the MTC at around 3AM yesterday, was settled and in bed by 4 and back up at 7 30 for breakfast. I have been given nametags and a schedule. Im on the third floor with 3 other Elders, one is the one from San Diego. I was shocked how humid it was when we first arrived, I hope the weather is not this hot in Cusco. 6 weeks in the MTC seems like a long time for me, but I guess I need it because my spanish is not so great (no thanks to public school spanish teacher). Anyways, I only had five minutes to write this email, so I have to go now. I will try to write emails as much as possible, my P day for the MTC is wednesday,  i get to go to the temple too, love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment