Peru

Peru
Machu Picchu

Monday, September 26, 2016

Another week in Cusco / Some Videos of Connor

First off, a big apology to Addison, our neighbor didn't have their wifi working this week, it gets fixed today, so I couldn't send the video.

I will be sending the birthday video I made for her in a bit.  It is uploading now.

So, we have a baptism on the 15th of October, Brady. He is 13, but has permission from his Mom. She doesn't really have any desire to hear the lessons, but she does love the principles the church teaches. The baptismal date has been placed and accepted and his mom gave permission for that day.

Here is a picture of my companion and our two zone leaders (Elders that room with us).


Elder Arias is on the very left, he finishes in November, and Elder Zare in the middle, he finishes with me, and then my companion on the far right.  This is at the bottom of the hill that we climb, EVERY DAY, 3 TIMES A DAY. Our pension lives up there, it is terrible, one time this week I have to video the walk, it is seriously like 10 min of climbing!


The coolest thing that happened this week was that we found two "new" investigators.  They actually had been taught before by other Elders, but they are SO prepared for the gospel.  The BAD news is that they are moving in 3 weeks to Los Alamos, my first ward in Cusco. They REALLY like our ward though and have tons of friends there so we are in a huge pickle, just praying for the best.

So this week it has been raining a ton.  It is getting rough to hike around in sometimes.  It rains practically every day for at least a few hours though, but honestly I sort of like it.

Sorry for such a short time today, but we are going to play soccer, its something I really like to do.
The problem is I don't feel like I am good enough to play in any sort of team back home, but guess we will see.

Anyways love you guys so much, hope you guys have a great week!

Love you guys so much.

Elder Barry

P.S.  Here are a couple of Videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment