Peru

Peru
Machu Picchu

Monday, April 18, 2016

Staying in Juli for another Change

So this week was alright, and it turns out I did NOT get transferred in this change! Looks like I get 1 more change in Juli with Elder Bordon!

Bad news. I dont have my camera at the moment, but if Elder Powell sends me a picture that he took today i will be able to send 1.

So mom, I will try to do that this week, I will write in my journal a little something and send it!

This week we didn't have much success in contacting, we need to get better at that, it can just be SOOO boring. But we did find a few new investigators, and went to Puno for the zone meeting. Was cool!

The mission is going to have a "white night", all the mission is going to try to get a baptism on like May 27. The last day before the change ends. The WHOLE MISSION! And I think our zone is going to be having them all in Juli! In Juli Beach! We have a little beach with Lake Titicaca we are going to do it!

Sorry for short note and no pics -- will try and do better.

Love ya.

Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment