Peru

Peru
Machu Picchu

Monday, July 18, 2016

Working in Cusco

Hello

So I am typing on the worst keyboard of all time at the moment, so that sort of sucks!

Recently I have placed the goal to read the Book of Mormon every night before bed out loud, like at least one chapter.  I have realized that reading out loud helps me understand a lot better sometimes.
I feel like the Lord blesses us RIGHT when we feel discouraged.  I have seen that happen so many times in my mission!

So this week we had a few meals with members.  The first one was where a member invited us to KFC! Haven't eaten that in like more than a year!



The other member fed us at their house.  Here is a worm plate that my comp tried. I wasn't brave enough. Apparently it was like caterpillars (fried) or something like that!



The custom made suit wasn't ready when we went last week, we are planning on going today :P Will take pics and send them during the week though.

I am also going to bring in 2 pairs of paints just to get em fixed, then I think I will probably get more done in upcoming weeks.






So today we are just going to get our suits, and eat lunch, and play soccer, I love playing soccer though so I am happy.  We actually think our new president might play with us today!  So that would be cool.

At the moment I am with Ludlow and Cortijo, they are here in Cusco for their "conselio" they have as zone leaders.

My internet keeps coming and going out, sorta rough, but yeah lol.



GONNA GO EAT SOME RICE AND CHICKEN (LIKE ALWAYS) AND PLAY SOCCER! BYE DAD LOVE YOU GUYS.

P.S.  Tell josh to write me this week, sometimes I think he just forgets about me. :P
BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment