Peru

Peru
Machu Picchu

Monday, January 9, 2017

Cold and Rainy in Puno

Hey guys!

So this has been a decent week. We actually were able to find more people to teach. Hopefully I can give you more information in the coming weeks as they progress.  It has been raining cats and dogs here. Hail too!  But me and Elder Lara are making the best of it.

Today we went to Sillustani with some other missionaries. This is the 2nd time that I have gone, so wasn't quite as exciting for me LOL (I also went last January (2016)).



Here is a picture from our New Years Eve celebration!  Of course we were all in bed by like 9:00!  Lol!


My favorite thing about being a missionary?

Helping people.

Old-young, male-female, kid-adult, there is ALWAYS someone to help. Maybe we can't always share the gospel with them. Maybe we can't always teach them the missionary lessons, but we can always help them.

EVERYONE in Peru could use some help, so I guess that is why I am here right?

This week I have been studying how I can apply the atonement to my life in a DAILY form. It is way interesting. I realized I have a lot to improve. :)

Hope you guys have a WONDERFUL week.

Love

-Elder Connor Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment